Position:Sr. Regulatory Engineer
The Sr. Regulatory Engineer is responsible for participating in all engineering projects from the concept phase through introduction to manufacturing as well as monitoring on-going compliance of products throughout production. Additionally, they will participate as a “subject matter expert” on all project teams requiring regulatory work both new product development and sustaining engineering. Communication skills are critical to the responsibilities of the Sr. Regulatory Engineer. This job requires maintaining relationships and significant interface with Engineering, Purchasing, Manufacturing, Marketing and Regulatory Agency personnel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages the ongoing regulatory compliance of CGI products; both new product development and sustaining production. This includes the following:
- Participates on new product development teams.
- Consults with new product development teams regarding domestic and international product compliance regulations to include but not limited to: safety, emissions, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, hazardous materials and hazardous locations regulations.
- Participates as regulatory expert in project design reviews.
- Assists in developing of engineering test plans and test processes/procedures, as necessary.
- Monitors current product to ensure ongoing compliance to all current or new regulations.
- Manages on-site testing and reviews/approves test results.
- Ongoing involvement with both domestic and international standards writing organizations.
- Manages and certified in CGI/UL Client test data program.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with a minimum of seven (7) years work experience or an Advanced Degree in Engineering with a minimum of five (5) years of work experience or nine (9) years of work experience.
- Experience: All work experience to be in the area of regulatory testing and management of product regulatory approvals.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good management skills and the ability to work with multiple project groups simultaneously, managing from 3-10 activities in any one period.
- Good communication skills while managing various levels of project work; providing direction necessary for a project team to obtain and maintain regulatory approval.
- Ability to provide input to development teams regarding regulatory issues and general understanding of the CGI new product development process or other similar 6-phase new product development processes.
- Ability to resolve discrepancies and implement corrective actions. PC skills using Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Project.
Other: Ability to travel up to 15% of the time.
Ritika Aurora <email@example.com>
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Position: Senior Electrical Engineer
Requirements to be considered for this role:
• BS Electrical Engineering
• 8-10+ years of electrical maintenance and project experience
• Strong expertise in the following: electrical equipment protection, power distribution, control and maintenance, power generation and energy costs
• Familiarity with software for power system modelling (ETAP is a plus)
Description of Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the reliability and maintenance of the site electrical power distribution system, including reviewing and developing capital projects as necessary
• Supervise and provide expertise to the site’s I&E work force and contractors, including guidance in troubleshooting issues for electrical equipment
• Provide and manage proposals for equipment upgrades and designs
• Owner of in process ISO related instrumentation program
Position: Compliance Engineer
FC Lighting is looking for a motivated compliance engineer to become a part of our innovative Engineering team as we continue to develop the next generation of LED lighting products. This person will be responsible for submitting and conducting all safety listings as well as maintaining Photo, Thermal and IP company’s labs.
Position: Mechanical Design Engineer
FC Lighting is looking for a motivated mechanical design and development engineer to innovate the next generation of LED lighting products. This person will be responsible for designing and developing new products from concept to production using SolidWorks design software. In addition, this role will involve interfacing with team members across the organization and providing production support for existing products.