Position: Chief Technology Officer
To bring our vision to life, we are seeking a Chief Technology Officer. This position is a central leadership role that is responsible for overall product vision as well as engineering the software that powers our products. This role includes end-to-end management of the global product roadmap and engineering organization, focusing on both our current suite of data-driven products, fantasy games, performance software, media and broadcast experiences, as well as new experiences for fans, players, teams, and betting companies. The CTO will manage a global team of roughly 115 product managers, designers, developers, architects, data scientists, and QA engineers.
The ideal candidate will be a true technologist, experienced with both legacy and next generation frameworks. He or she will also have demonstrable experience accelerating talent and building cohesive, world class product and engineering organizations. Experience with data and SaaS business models is a must; sports knowledge or direct industry experience is a plus.
The position reports to the CEO and directly assists on all strategic, policy, and tactical matters as they relate to company performance, department supervision, budgeting and control, and financial performance within the product organization. In addition to providing leadership and oversight to the technical architecture at STATS, this critical member of the executive team will be define and connect our company, product development and sales/marketing strategies in order to drive the next generation of growth at STATS. This individual will also interact with the Board of Directors and be involved in M&A activities including acquisition integration.
Position: Technical Development Engineering Supervisor
LDL is seeking a Technology Development Engineering Manager to lead the technology development efforts at the center of these services. The highly qualified successful candidate will lead a small group of Energy Management Analysts/Illumination Engineers (2-4 persons) responsible for the Lab’s testing, validation, education and demonstration activities. This position will report to LDLs Executive Director.
This is a working supervisor position and the successful candidate will be an active team leader as well as an active partner with customers and stakeholders. This role will bring strong technical skills around electrical engineering, data and system testing that will balance existing team skillsets of illumination engineering. The position will ensure LDL maintains a high level of proficiency and focus on lighting systems, while broadening organizational understanding of control systems for all building connected devices and appliances; data structure, management, security and reporting;
Compensation $120K base
Contact: Linda Paul
Position:Sr. Regulatory Engineer
The Sr. Regulatory Engineer is responsible for participating in all engineering projects from the concept phase through introduction to manufacturing as well as monitoring on-going compliance of products throughout production. Additionally, they will participate as a “subject matter expert” on all project teams requiring regulatory work both new product development and sustaining engineering. Communication skills are critical to the responsibilities of the Sr. Regulatory Engineer. This job requires maintaining relationships and significant interface with Engineering, Purchasing, Manufacturing, Marketing and Regulatory Agency personnel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages the ongoing regulatory compliance of CGI products; both new product development and sustaining production. This includes the following:
- Participates on new product development teams.
- Consults with new product development teams regarding domestic and international product compliance regulations to include but not limited to: safety, emissions, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, hazardous materials and hazardous locations regulations.
- Participates as regulatory expert in project design reviews.
- Assists in developing of engineering test plans and test processes/procedures, as necessary.
- Monitors current product to ensure ongoing compliance to all current or new regulations.
- Manages on-site testing and reviews/approves test results.
- Ongoing involvement with both domestic and international standards writing organizations.
- Manages and certified in CGI/UL Client test data program.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with a minimum of seven (7) years work experience or an Advanced Degree in Engineering with a minimum of five (5) years of work experience or nine (9) years of work experience.
- Experience: All work experience to be in the area of regulatory testing and management of product regulatory approvals.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good management skills and the ability to work with multiple project groups simultaneously, managing from 3-10 activities in any one period.
- Good communication skills while managing various levels of project work; providing direction necessary for a project team to obtain and maintain regulatory approval.
- Ability to provide input to development teams regarding regulatory issues and general understanding of the CGI new product development process or other similar 6-phase new product development processes.
- Ability to resolve discrepancies and implement corrective actions. PC skills using Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Project.
Other: Ability to travel up to 15% of the time.
Ritika Aurora <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Talent Acquisition Specialist