IEEE Young Professionals Webinar: Best Practices for Searching & Browsing IEEE Xplore
July 2, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm CDT
IEEE Chicago Section’s Young Professionals affinity group is excited to host a webinar on Best Practices of searching and browsing IEEE Xplore by Jalyn Kelley.
Best Practices for Searching & Browsing IEEE Xplore
2 July 2020 5:00 pm CT
Presented by Jalyn Kelley
IEEE Client Services Manager
IEEE Xplore is a digital library providing full-text access to the world’s highest quality technical literature in electrical engineering, computer science, electronics, and related disciplines. IEEE Xplore includes expert-authored journal articles from a wide range of established and uncharted technology, conference papers on the latest technology breakthroughs, and up-to-date specifications in IEEE Standards.
Join us to learn time-saving search techniques for finding technology content. This briefing will cover the IEEE Xplore digital library’s content and interface, including how to:
– Solve technical problems by constructing successful search strategies for precise results
– Locate information on competitors, companies, or organizations using author affiliation
– Stay current by setting up saved search alerts and content alerts
– Find best papers by using “Sort by Most Cited” or “Sort by Most Popular”
– Easily download equations and figures from full-text HTML articles
– See the latest value-added features including multiple PDF download and full journal issue download
– Find upcoming conferences
– Access tools and resources for authors
– and more!
Registration is required and we will send an online link and password for registered participants. Only registered participants will receive the meeting link.