Joint Annual Meeting IEEE Magnetic Society and IEEE Nanotechnology Council Chicago Chapters
November 23 @ 9:15 am - 3:30 pm CST
Welcome to the 2nd Joint Annual Meeting of the IEEE Magnetics Society and IEEE Nanotechnology Council Chapters to be held virtually on Zoom on Monday, Nov. 23rd, 2020.
The meeting will convene local academics, professionals and students with broad interests in magnetics and nanotechnology. The meeting will provide a unique forum for highlighting the latest advances in magnetic materials, nanomagnetics, nanotechnology, and nanoelectronics. The meeting will also provide opportunities to facilitate networking and collaboration. There will be a student/postdoc poster session during the meeting with awards for best poster presentation. There are no Registration Fees, but registration is required. Two BEST POSTER prizes will be awarded.
1) Mathias Klaui, Johannes Gutenberg-University Mainz, Germany (IEEE Magnetics Distinguished Lecturer 2020)
2) Tim Mewes, University of Alabama, USA (IEEE Magnetics Distinguished Lecturer 2020)
3) Andrei Slavin, Oakland University
4) Chengkuo Lee, National University of Singapore (IEEE Nanotechnology Council Distinguished Lecturer 2020)
5) Oluwaseyi Balogun, Northwestern University (IEEE Nanotechnoology Council Distinguished Lecturer 2020)
6) Martin Holt, Argonne National Laboratory
7) Pallab Goswami, Northwestern University
8) Vinod Sangwan, Northwestern University
9) Hanu Arava, Argonne National Laboratory
All poster presenters should send a pdf copy of their poster to Yi Li (firstname.lastname@example.org) by COB Friday, November 20th.