- The software development contractor will partner with the Stratus Concept team to develop, program, test, deploy and support various client projects.
- Design and develop software applications for mobile devices (iOS & Android) and web access
- Manage full software development life cycle including testing, implementation, and auditing.
- Perform product design, bug verification, and beta support which may require research and analysis.
- Build reliable, scalable business applications
- Consulting with stakeholders to understand technical needs, analyzing solution options and making a recommendation based upon your knowledge and experience
- Reviewing functional requirements to produce “Level-of-Effort” estimates
- Manage the deployment cycle of mobile application with Google Play and Apple App Stores
- Create clean, maintainable, and tested code with supporting documentation
- Web Platforms: Apache2, NGINX, Node.JS
- Mobile Frameworks: NS, PhoneGap or Ionic
- Oauth methods
- REST APIs using both JSON & XML
- WordPress CMS
- Databases: mySQL, Mongo DB
- IaaS Linux environments, e.g. AWS, Google
Stratus Concept provides consulting and technical functions that assist small businesses as they adopt infrastructure, software, and communication services based on the cloud computing model. Stratus Concept takes on the role of CIO and CTO so businesses can focus on core organizational goals.