Havenshine Technologies is an exciting Chicagoland startup that’s redefining what “Smart City” means.
We are developing the next generation of autonomous systems for off-road vehicles.
Our first application is in the landscaping services industry and we are automating commercial-grade lawnmowers.
This is an extremely exciting opportunity for a mid-level or senior-level software engineer.
- Proficiency in C/C++ in Linux OS
- Comfortable with Android (Java) and/or iOS (Swift)
- Proficiency in algorithm development with ability to develop brand new algorithms from scratch
- Proficiency in object-oriented programming with ability to write clean, easy-to-understand, code
- Passion for real-time automation and safety-critical systems
Nice to have (bonus):
- Web application development experience
- Understanding of industry-standard protocols such as CAN, CANOpen, TCP, UDP, RS232
- Experience developing code for real-time systems such as PLCs and FPGAs
- Understanding of localization systems such as GNSS RTK and SLAM
- Understanding of safety system components such as lidars, ultrasonic sensors, cameras, radars, and others
- Understanding of AI-based image processing
- Understanding of map data and geospatial coordinate system
- Understanding of cyber-security best practices
- Experience developing robotic systems or other types of autonomous systems
In this demanding position, you will work with best-in-class engineers to build new products which the world has never seen before.
We are offering both salary and equity for qualified candidates.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.