Role: System Engineer.
Location: Rockford, IL
Major Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• To architect, design, and develop [through cross-functional team] solutions for products and systems, as per defined scope and standards.
• To gather and evaluate customer and industry specifications/requirements based on understanding of domain and technology.
• Develop, validate, and manage system/equipment-level requirements, and decompose these requirements to lower-level HW/SW functions.
• Lead verification activities for the system/equipment, and involvement in environmental qualification activities.
• Working knowledge of software, electrical, and mechanical disciplines, and ability to lead cross- functional team on requirements definition and detailed design implementation.
• To ensure knowledge of current and new technologies so that solutions are current and meet customer requirements, expectations, and quality standards.
Education: Minimum Education: BS Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering Accepted Education: MS Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering.
Experience : 4.5 to 8 years of experience
Skills: Requirements management Matlab/Simulink/StateFlow DOORS HW/SW interfaces & technologies ARP4754 System Integration Testing DO-178 DO-254 DO-160.
Request you please send your updated resume to email@example.com