IEEE Chicago/Rockford Consultants’ Network
Consultants In Private Practice Serving The Public.
A joint Affinity Group of the Chicago and Rock River Valley IEEE Sections.
Here is a brief introductory video about our local Consultants’ Network.
The Objectives of the Consultants’ Network
- To foster and promote the interests of its members with respect to the business of providing professional and technical consulting services.
- To maintain, publish and distribute a directory of the members and the consulting services offered by each.
- To arrange for and provide technical and management talks, tutorials, and special seminars and workshops on subjects of interest to members professional development.
- To provide a networking forum for personal interaction through meetings, social functions and other events.
- To publicize the contribution to society by its members.
- To collect and distribute charitable funds on a voluntary basis, consistent with these objectives.
IEEE Consultant Directories
For the best Technology Consultants, Locally and across the United States, please visit the directories of Consultant Profiles:
IEEE Chicago/Rockford Consultants Directory
Members of the IEEE Chicago/Rockford Consultants’ Network can submit their profiles to be listed in our local
Our Board of Directors
The Consultants’ Network (CN) Board of Directors are directly elected by our Members to serve 3 year terms. From the elected Board Members, our CN Officers are then selected and appointed by the Board of Directors.
|Officers & Directors||Board Member Names|
|Treasurer||Donald S. Zinger, Ph.D., P.E.|
|Webmaster||Pete Salerno, PMP|
|Director||Robert Stemp, P.E.|
|Director Emeritus||Gary Blank, Ph.D., P.E.|
Our meetings are free and open to anyone who is interested, not just consultants or IEEE members.
Attendees may earn 1 PDH.
Do you know that networking is responsible for most professional jobs? Do a friend a favor, invite him/her to a meeting. Don’t forget to bring business cards for networking!
The board would like your input and suggestions for discussion topics for our future meetings. We credit presenters on the internet so your professional credentials are enhanced. When someone Google’s you it shows that you are an IEEE presenter. You can contact the board at the following email link.
3/29/21 – LINKEDIN SUCCESS FOR CONSULTANTS
11/16/20 – CN MEMBERS’ ANNUAL BUSINESS MEETING
11/16/20 – RISC-V CPU HARD IP CORES ENTER SOC FPGAS
9/28/20 – Cost Effective Methods for Repairing Electric Substation Power Transformer and Circuit Breaker Oil Leaks
7/27/20 – Perches, Roosts, Gateways and Screeners: Ground Support Infrastructure for High Scale Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Operations
11/18/19 – Variable Speed Drives (VFD’s)