Goal Achievement – Beyond SMART: Leveraging YOUR Strengths and Identifying Saboteurs
July 15, 2022 @ 12:30 pm - 4:30 pm CDT
Save time! Now online!
Join award-winning instructor and leadership integrity facilitator Dr. Alex Flueck on July 15th for an interactive ONLINE workshop designed for (occasionally or chronically) overextended professionals looking for a new way to improve performance, lower unproductive stress, and strengthen vital work relationships.
Let’s be honest. It’s nearly impossible to achieve big goals that demand creativity, inspired action and high quality teamwork, when you’re stressed, distracted or distrustful. If you are struggling to achieve a big goal, then this is the perfect opportunity to step back and examine the facts, before you waste more time.
In the spirit of being courageous and willing to sit with the truth, which of the following options will lead to the biggest improvement in your future well-being?
- Spend four more hours grinding away in the all-too-familiar overextended, stressed-out mode that leaves you frustrated, exhausted and disengaged, or
- Invest those same four hours learning how to leverage your strengths and identify saboteurs so you can achieve your goals with greater ease and speed.
Yes, you can achieve your big meaningful goals with more ease and speed! It’s time to invest in your success. Attend the workshop to find out how you can supercharge your ability to get important tasks done (and restore your confidence to achieve your goals).
Jul 15 Goal Achievement Workshop Agenda
- Preliminary Preparation (to be completed before the event)
- Your Goal Achievement Adventure (transformative online 4-hour event)
- Get unstuck: Introduction and intention setting process
- Review SMART framework, reflect on your goal & science of goal setting
- Leverage your strengths into action (major portion of experiential workshop)
- Recharge with a break
- Identify saboteurs and reclaim your power (major portion of experiential workshop)
- Plan the next steps of your goal achievement adventure, including accountability and support
Jul 15, 2022 @ 12:30pm-4:30pm Central Time
Online via Zoom
On or before 12 Jul 2022: $40 for IEEE-PES members, $50 for non-members, $20 for full-time students (w/ verified ID)
After 12 Jul 2022: $50 for IEEE-PES members, $60 for non-members, $25 for full-time students (w/ verified ID)
Workshop Registration (credit card payment accepted via IEEE vTools)
Advance registration is required for this workshop: Scroll down and click the “Register Now” button.
The “Goal Achievement – Beyond SMART” experiential workshop will deliver insights and self-awareness that will enable you to
- Achieve your big goals with greater ease and speed
- Improve your performance by leveraging your powerful strengths
- Lower your unproductive stress by identifying your saboteurs
- Strengthen your key work relationships by leading with integrity
Come prepared to show up for your future self with your camera on. No more hiding. It’s time to get to work. Your life-changing goals are at stake.