Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society, Chicago Chapter
Welcome to the Chicago Chapter of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBS)!
To provide global connection to the world of biomedical engineering, the Chapter organizes technical presentations, lectures, webinars, social events, and networking opportunities of interest to researchers, clinicians, educators, and engineers in the greater Chicago area. The Chapter’s activities devote to growing fields of engineering in medicine and biology, including bioinformatics, biosensors, biotechnology, clinical engineering, information technology, instrumentation, medical imaging, neuromodulation, radiology, and robotics.
We strive to serve our members in Chicagoland and are currently looking for volunteers to help us make a difference to this growing community!
Chair: Dr. Vincent Chen
Vice Chair: Dr. Jason Streeter
IEEE EMBS, Chicago Chapter Seminars
IEEE EMBS Publications
- IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering (TBME)
- IEEE Transactions on NanoBioscience (TNB)
- IEEE Transactions on Neural Systems and Rehabilitation Engineering (TNSRE)
- IEEE Journal of Translational Engineering in Health and Medicine (JTEHM)
- IEEE Journal on Biomedical and Health Informatics (JBHI)
- IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging (TMI)
- IEEE Reviews in Biomedical Engineering (R-BME)
- IEEE Transactions on Computational Imaging (TCI)
- IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Circuits and Systems (TBioCAS)
- IEEE Journal of Electromagnetics, RF and Microwaves in Medicine and Biology (J-ERM)
- IEEE Transactions on Medical Robotics and Bionics (T-MRB)